Triplex Cable – 14/3 AWG – 100′
- ANCOR Triplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Features three Marine Grade™ primary conductors (white, black and green) in a white common jacket.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black/Green/White
- Length (Feet): 100′
- Gauge: 14/3 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5″H x 11″W x 11″L WT: 10 lbs
- UPC: 091887132076
- Weight: 10 oz
- Width: 11 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 5 in
- MPN: 131510