Johnson/Evinrude Outboard Starter – 9 Tooth (Early Model)
The outboard starter will fit BRP-OMC 55-75 HP, 3-cyl, 9-tooth drive gear.
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery – A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections – A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
*ARCO Assurance 12-month part and labor warranty protection
- Weight: 6.15 oz
- Width: 5 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 4 in
- MPN: 5370