Ocean Scout TK NTSC 160 x 120 Handheld Thermal Night Vision Camera – Black
Marine Thermal Vision – Greater Awareness on the Water.
The FLIR Ocean Scout TK is a marine thermal camera that extends your vision on the water, day or night, for greater awareness and safety.
As a thermal imager, the Ocean Scout TK creates images based on heat, not visible light. Vessels, watercraft, buoys, and other obstacles give off heat and appear clearly in all lighting conditions – from pitch darkness to blinding sun glare.
Explore the water like never before, the Ocean Scout TK is an affordable way to enjoy your time on the water and explore your world with thermal vision.
- See obstacles and objects up to 130 yards away
- See boats, buoys, and channel markers
- Identify landmarks like docks, inlets, and jetties
- Steer clear of rocks and floating debris
- Locate people and pets overboard
- Weight: 1 oz
- Width: 5 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 4 in
- MPN: 432-0012-22-00S