2022 Divine Jr. Wakeboard with Jinx Boot – 119cm
A board preferred by beginner/intermediate riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. The Divine provides a mellower turn with a smoother lift off the wake. This series is perfect for the kid’s first time behind the boat!
- Continuous Rocker – Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Monocoque Construction – Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass – Hyperlite deck will have the same pop-off the double-up year after year.
- Molded-in Fins – Nondetachable fins are designed into the board’s shape for added stability and solid edge hold.
- Molded Landing – Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- Biolite 3 Core – This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Full Beveled Edge – An angled edge shape, a beveled edge provides forgiveness on features or butter sliding on the water, preventing face plants and running 360 degrees around the board’s profile.
- M6 Inserts – Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
- Jinx Boot – The Jinx is supportive and easy to get into adjustable wakeboard binding. It features Dual Lace Zones like much more expensive boots, plus the plushness you come to expect from an open-toe binding. Universal 6″ mounting spread which lets these boots mate with every wakeboard on the market today.
- Easy-on Fit – Binding opens wide easing entry to begin your session.
- Low Pro Plate System – The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot.
- Aluminum Mounting System – Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reduce heel lift solidifying your connection.
*Sold as a Wakeboard and Boot package
- Weight: 14.65 oz
- Width: 20 in
- Depth: 59 in
- Height: 9 in
- MPN: 22289464