Capri3 Spreader Light – White Non-Dimming – White Housing
Now with 1,200 lumens, a smaller, more thermally efficient powder-coated die-cast aluminum housing with improved optical beam pattern and available in full-color RGBW Spectrum output. But the innovation doesn’t stop there; Capri3 has no exposed fasteners thanks to our innovative easy-fit butterfly clip mounting system which greatly simplifies the installation process. Capri3/Caprera3 is IP67 compliant and PLI enabled (Poco compatible) on most models.
- The Capri3 and Caprera3 spreader light series are smaller and lighter than the previous line of Capri/Caprera lights, yet they output 20% more light (1,200 lumens) while drawing less power, and have a more optically efficient light beam pattern for a consistent even light spread.
- Feature to the Capri/Caprera line is full-color RGBW Spectrum output. Capri3/Caprera3 are available with the option of full-color RGBW Spectrum, are dimmable in all colors, and PLI enabled to make them fully compatible with our Poco Digital Lighting Control System for advanced lighting control.
- Capri3 has no exposed fasteners due to an all-new innovative butterfly clip easy fit mounting system. This convenient mounting system uses a spring clip to firmly hold the light in place and requires no screws – giving the exterior of the light a clean flush look on your hardtop.
- Retro Fit Kit – Want to upgrade your current Capri lights to the Capri3? No worries, the Capri3 has a retrofit kit available that fits perfectly into the recess created by the previous line of Capri lights. This too does not require screws to secure but instead is also held in place by the same spring clip mounting system of the Capri3 lights fixture, to provide an equally seamless clean look on your hardtop.
- Poco Compatibility – The Capri3/Caprera3 Spreader lights are PLI compatible, meaning the internal “Power Line Instruction” technology built-in to the lights makes it compatible with our award winning Poco Digital Lighting Control system. This will allow for advanced lighting control when paired to a Poco module for precise color selection on multi-colored lights, dimming and light scene creation – all via a compatible MFD or connected smart device through the Lumitec Poco app.
- COLOR OUTPUT: White, dual-color, and full-color RGBW Spectrum
- LUMENS: 1,200+ TRUE measured lumens
- VOLTAGE: 10-30vDC
- 12VDC: 1A
- 24VDC: 0.5A
- CCT: 5000
- CRI: 70+
- BEAM PATTERN: Flood
- Weight: 0.35 oz
- Width: 7 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 4 in
- MPN: 101723