Marine Crossover Single Burner Firebox
Build your perfect marine cooking experience with Magma’s Crossover series portable, modular cook system.
It starts with the marine grade, mirrors polished, stainless steel Single Firebox. This Firebox features a 15,000 BTU burner with a built-in wind deflector, to maintain a strong and efficient flame in any condition. It includes a fold-out food preparation shelf with an FDA-approved cutting board insert, that can be easily removed for cleaning and doubles as the lid when not in use.
All handles and controls are made from durable, heat-resistant thermoplastic. It includes a cradle to hold a 1-lb disposable propane cylinder at a 35-degree angle, for the most efficient use of the propane. Use as a stove out of the box, placing any pot or saute pan on the cooking grate. Or add any of the optional toppers to the grill, make pizza, or griddle. When using these toppers, the Firebox collects any excess grease in the back through a unique grease containment system, ensuring your boat remains clean.
Comes with tabletop legs or mount directly to your boat with the Crossover dual rail mount, surface slide mount, or pedestal mount (mounts sold separately). Let Magma elevate your cooking experience on board and help you create magnificent meals from morning to night.
- Fold-out food preparation shelves with 25-pound weight rating lock in place and have reinforced support
- Removable shelf inserts with integrated channels to control juices are FDA-approved and dishwasher safe
- Quick-release gas connector
- Accepts a 1-pound cylinder, 20-pound tank, or hooks directly to an RV or boat gas line
- The attachable molded plastic platform holds a 1 lb gas cylinder at a 35-degree angle for optimal gas flow
- Piezo ignition for a single-click, easy start and never needs batteries changed
- A unique single starter/control knob has a beveled base to prevent damage if bumped
- Ventilation on the front panel provides airflow to keep controls cool
- Burner access holes allow a view of the lit burner and the ability to light the burner manually
- Exterior Material – 304 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel
- Interior Material – 304 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grate – 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application – Single and Dual mount
- Primary Cooking Grate – 16″ x 16″ (40.64 x 40.64cm)
- Total Cooking Area – 256″ Sq. In. (1651 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners – 1
- Burner BTU 15,000
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 18.67″ x 18.63″ x 9.16″ (47.4 x 47.3 x 23.3 cm)
- Fuel Type – Gas
- Fuel Supply – Disposable 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately), or compressed natural gas CNG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual
- Weight: 35.5 oz
- Width: 22 in
- Depth: 27 in
- Height: 12 in
- MPN: CO10-101-M