HIT™ Inflatable Work Vest – Automatic/Manual
If it doesn’t say work vest, it’s not a real work vest. Ideal for constant wear situations, hot, humid conditions, and high mobility requirements. Available exclusively from Mustang Survival, the Inflatable Work Vest is the first of its kind. Designed by Mustang’s Innovation Technology experts and built for serious users, Mustang Survival has pioneered the standards for inflatable work vests.
With a comfortable and low-profile fit, the MD3188 Inflatable Work Vest offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day. Its 38lb buoyancy rating also means they’ll have the added safety of extra flotation when they need it. Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved visibility. Research shows fluorescent yellow-green to be the most visible color in a water rescue scenario.
Made for the most severe marine environments, the Inflatable Work Vest contains Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT) that offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water, and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. This technology is exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from the date of manufacture or until inflated. The product also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the Vest will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still open effortlessly upon inflation.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use
- Hammar® Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will only inflate in 4” or more of water pressure, or when manually activated, and not in rain, spray or high humidity
- Low-profile inflation handle to prevent snagging and cause inadvertent inflation
- 38 LBS buoyancy when inflated
- Durable heavy duty urethane coated nylon outer shell
- Fast tab on left shoulder
- SOLAS reflective tape and safety whistle
- Cylinder is contained within the bladder to protect against corrosion
- 50 mph dynamic strength-tested construction
- Approved for use on inspected or uninspected vessels of any size
- Low-profile manual activation handle
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type II Recreational
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type V Commercial
- Color – Orange
- Inflation – Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size – 33 gram
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 52″ (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity – 80 lb or over (36 kg or over)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange
- Box Dimensions: 2″H x 12″W x 22″L WT: 2.25 lbs
- UPC: 062533985070
- Weight: 2.25 oz
- Width: 12 in
- Depth: 22 in
- Height: 2 in
- MPN: MD318802-2-0-202