MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD – Red – Manual
This front entry manual inflatable PFD is the smallest of its kind, making it the perfect addition for all your inshore explorations. The exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit.
The manual inflation activates by pulling an easy-to-grip handle, and the inflator is conveniently accessible for rearming. When deployed, the vest displays high visibility contrasting fabric for increased safety in rescue situations.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator for convenient re-arming
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased safety in rescue scenarios
- U.S.C.G. – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type II Recreational
- Color – Red
- Inflation – Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size – 17 gram
- Size – Universal Adult
- Chest Size – 30″ to 52″ (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity – ≥ 88 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3″H x 13″W x 19″L WT: 1.45 lbs
- UPC: 062533120808
- Weight: 1.45 oz
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 19 in
- Height: 3 in
- MPN: MD4031-4-0-202