Operations Support Water Rescue Vest – XL/XXL
The Mustang Survival Operations Support Water Rescue Vest delivers a more compact, lightweight solution for rescue vests, while still providing 15.5 lbs of buoyancy to the wearer.
This bright yellow and black vest with reflective tape on the front and back is easily visible in and around the water, while the Fast Tab on the front chest acts as an easy attachment point for accessories such as knives, scissors, or strobe lights.
With a comfortable fit, the Mustang Survival Operations Support Water Rescue Vest is excellent for continuous wear.
- Short-waist cut for maximum torso mobility
- Reflective tape on front and back
- Fast tab and D-ring for radio and light attachment
- Two storage pockets with zipper closures
- U.S.C.G. – UL1123 – Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 – Type III
- Color – Fluorescent Yellow/Green/Black
- Size – XL-XXL
- Chest Size – 44′ to 56″ (112 to 142 cm)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Inflatable: No
- Size: XL/2XL
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4″H x 17″W x 22″L WT: 2.1 lbs
- UPC: 062533682900
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Width: 17 in
- Depth: 22 in
- Height: 4 in
- MPN: MRV050WR-251-XL/XXL-216