Re-Arm Kit B 33g – Auto Hydrostatic
The Auto Hydrostatic Re-Arm Kit B contains everything necessary to re-arm your Mustang Survival Auto Hydrostatic inflatable PFD after deployment.
Regular maintenance can reduce the possibility of inadvertent inflation. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for the maintenance schedule. The Auto Hydrostatic inflator cap and body should be replaced before the expiration date on the cap passes. Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits. Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product’s warranty.
- Elite 38 PFD models and EP 38 PFD models – MD5283, MD5253, MD6284, and MD6254.
- Inflation – Automatic and Manual
- Grams – 33
In the Box:
- Auto Hydrostatic Inflator
- One (1) 33 gram CO2 cylinder/inflator body Inflator cap with metal pull handle
- Metal key
- Re-arming instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Parts
- Box Dimensions: 2″H x 6″W x 10″L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 062533040878
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Width: 6 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 2 in
- MPN: MA5283-0-0-101