Rogue Pro Dual-Band Wifi Antenna
The Rogue Pro DB features the same trouble free, high powered performance of the Rogue Wave in a sealed, polished stainless steel case. The Rogue Pro DB has an integral 1″-14 ready base for numerous standard marine antenna mounts. In addition to the enhanced dust and moisture resistance, the stainless steel housing offers superior heat transfer and impact resistance. The Rogue Pro DB was developed in response to a need for an extremely ruggedized WiFi device for commercial, military and Homeland Security projects.
Like all Wave WiFi models, the Rogue Pro DB is an Ethernet Converter (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device, router or switch. This means that, when connected to a wireless router, the Rogue Pro DB provides Internet connectivity for numerous wireless devices aboard the boat. There is no software to install.
- Supports concurrent 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi frequencies
- Up to 7-mile range*
- Completely enclosed for total weather protection and endless installation options
- Marinized rugged stainless steel body for better weather protection
- 1″ – 14 Thread mount base
- Easy to use proprietary web-based Wave WiFi Interface
*Actual distance may be affected by the strength and quality of the hot spot signal, as well as having a clear line of site to the boat.
In the Box::
- Wave WiFi Rogue Pro DB marine antenna
- PoE w/power (12VDC wall adapter & cigarette lighter adapter)
- 25′ Ethernet cable (Category 5)
- Quick start guide & manual
*Sold as an Individual
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Wireless: Yes
- Speed – Max: 2.4 & 5 GHz
- Box Dimensions: 3″H x 6″W x 23″L WT: 3.3 lbs
- UPC: 793072875415
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Width: 6 in
- Depth: 23 in
- Height: 3 in
- MPN: ROGUE PRO DB