U.S. Sailing Offshore Single Tether – 6′
A model with 2 snap hooks- Elastic webbing – 2M. The ProLine’R range is equipped with a forged stainless steel snap shackle meaning they can be released under load in emergency situations (man overboard, capsizing, etc…).
- Maximum safety
- ErgoLockSystem (patented): automatically closes and locks the snap hook
- Locking indicator
- Retro-reflective webbing, visible at night
- Overload indicator (as per ISAF offshore special regulations)
- Uniquely easy to use
- Easy opening snap hook
- V-Nose (patented): special tip makes hooking and unhooking easy with one hand
- Wide opening snap hook (26 mm)
- Compact light tether
- Exclusive feature: SmartLoop
- The product can adapt to suit all needs and users.
- SmartLoop lets you: turn a single webbing tether into a double webbing tether/turn a double webbing tether into two single webbing tethers
- Exclusive feature: EcoLogic
- A removable snap hook lets you increase the lifespan of the product by replacing the webbing only.
- The exclusive EcoLogic feature makes ProLine a budget-friendly range!
- Regulations: CE marking
- Safety on board
- Weight: 0.85 oz
- Width: 7 in
- Depth: 12 in
- Height: 2 in
- MPN: 07061